Booking procedure and payment terms
- Any provisional booking will be held for seven days pending receipt of the signed booking form and deposit in respect of the accommodation. A booking will be considered firm when the deposit has been received and we have confirmed the booking in writing to the client.
- The full rent is due 12 weeks before the date you arrive at the home. No reminder will be issued. Bookings made within 12 weeks of arrival are payable in full at the time of booking. The booking deposit will become the refundable security deposit, it will be returned within 2 week of vacating the property in good order.
- You may change your booking. In which case we will make every effort to accommodate any requests. There is a small administration fee per week for this service.
- The client may cancel the holiday booked at any time after it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be in writing.
- We reserve the right to cancel the holiday if payment has not been received in accordance with clause 2.3 above.
- The following cancellation charges will apply to all rentals cancelled in accordance with the above.
- More than 84 days (12 weeks) prior to departure – loss of rental deposit
- 42 to 84 days (7 – 12 weeks) – 50% of total rental
- Within 42 days (6 weeks) – 100% of total rental
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH MAY NECESSITATE CANCELLATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY
- The accommodation provided is only for the use of persons named by the client on the booking form, subletting, sharing or assigning are prohibited.
- The property will be available to clients after 5p.m. Florida time on the day of arrival, unless otherwise agreed. All accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. Florida time on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed.
- An adult must accompany persons under the age of 18.
- We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the property and pool.
Swimming pools are dangerous and ours is not to be used by children without adult supervision.
- In the unlikely event that the client has any reason for complaint or dissatisfaction, they must contact the local Management Company caring for the property in Florida immediately so that remedial action may be taken details will be found in the accommodation
- For the comfort and safety of clients and guests, smoking is NOT permitted in our home. Smokers may do so in the pool/patio area. There will be an additional cleaning charge if the client and or guests choose to ignore this condition of booking
Animals and Pets
- Animals and Pets are NOT permitted in our home. This condition is strictly enforced
- A B.B.Q is provided free of charge, however, please ensure that you leave the B.B.Q in a clean state, otherwise your security deposit will be deducted US$30 for the cleaning6