All bookings accepted by us are subject to these terms and conditions.
Booking procedure and payment terms
- Clients should complete the booking form and forward it with a sterling deposit check made payable to Mr & Mrs R Challis for £200/$310.
- Any provisional booking will be held for seven days pending receipt of the signed booking form and deposit in respect of the accommodation. A booking will be considered firm when the deposit has been received and we have confirmed the booking in writing to the client.
- The full rent is due 12 weeks before the date you arrive at the home. No reminder will be issued. Bookings made within 12 weeks of arrival are payable in full at the time of booking. The booking deposit will become the refundable security deposit, it will be returned within 2 week of vacating the property in good order.
- You may change your booking. In which case we will make every effort to accommodate any requests. There is a £20 administration fee per week for this service.
- The client may cancel the holiday booked at any time after it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be in writing.
- We reserve the right to cancel the holiday if payment has not been received in accordance with clause 2.3 on the booking form.
- The following cancellation charges will apply to all rentals canceled in accordance with clauses 3.1 and 3.2 on the booking form.
- More than 84 days prior to departure - loss of rental deposit (12 weeks)
- 42 to 84 days - 50% of total rental (7 - 12 weeks)
- Within 42 days - 100% of total rental (6 weeks)
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH MAY NECESSITATE CANCELLATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY